$22 Ohora (N Addict Nails) 30pcs 16 Basic 14 Point Nail Art Pattern Beauty Personal Care Foot, Hand Nail Care Nail Art Polish Ohora N Addict Nails 30pcs 16 Art 14 Pattern Basic Point Sale item Nail $22 Ohora (N Addict Nails) 30pcs 16 Basic 14 Point Nail Art Pattern Beauty Personal Care Foot, Hand Nail Care Nail Art Polish Ohora N Addict Nails 30pcs 16 Art 14 Pattern Basic Point Sale item Nail 16,Nail,Ohora,Basic,(N,/mitchboard758486.html,Beauty Personal Care , Foot, Hand Nail Care , Nail Art Polish,tumarisfood.uz,Point,Art,30pcs,14,Nails),Pattern,Addict,$22 16,Nail,Ohora,Basic,(N,/mitchboard758486.html,Beauty Personal Care , Foot, Hand Nail Care , Nail Art Polish,tumarisfood.uz,Point,Art,30pcs,14,Nails),Pattern,Addict,$22

Ohora N Addict Nails 30pcs 16 Art 14 Pattern Basic Point Sale item Nail Large special price !!

Ohora (N Addict Nails) 30pcs 16 Basic 14 Point Nail Art Pattern

$22

Ohora (N Addict Nails) 30pcs 16 Basic 14 Point Nail Art Pattern

|||

Product description

N Addict Nail Nail

Full-color nail for perfect full coloring
A full-color nail that is basic but difficult to apply beautifully.
This is Okora's basic item that will put the classic red color on your nails in the cleanest and most beautiful way."br""br" OHORA products are made from quality cosmetic-grade real gel nail ingredients that are listed in International Cosmetic Ingredient Dictionary. The ingredients are mixed, not printed like others, and made into thin films, using patented UV light control, called ‘Semi-Cured’ technology."br""br" WHAT IS SEMI-CURE NAIL?"br" Semicure Nail, Made of Real Gel"br" Semicure nail is a whole new type of gel nail that is made of the actual gel which is"br" cured up to only 60% so it can easily be worn on any nails. After curing the rest of 40%."br" With a UV lamp, the gel becomes completely hardened as the real gel nail polish

Ohora (N Addict Nails) 30pcs 16 Basic 14 Point Nail Art Pattern

Skip to main content

Get the advice you need. Check the latest COVID-19 restrictions before you travel. Learn more

Save 15% or more

It’s not too late to get away, with deals on stays all through 2021

Explore deals

Browse by property type

Recommended destinations

Pyla

57 properties

Les Anses-dʼArlets

62 properties

Pointe-Noire

78 properties

La Trinité

94 properties

Vejers Strand

58 properties

Subscribe to see Secret Deals

Prices drop the second you sign up!